Skip to main content

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

I am being told that Hyla is waiting to hear back from the accounting department before she issues me a refund. I am sure it's just a stall tactic but I am hopeful.

Is there anything else we can do? We need to join forces and really put up a fight vs. RMP/MMG. We just need to get the ball rolling somehow.

I will keep you all posted on my email chain with Hyla. One can hope!!!!

Submitted by FUBAR on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 12:04

FUBAR

( Posts: 11 | Credits: )

i have finally gotten a response from hyla. well not sure it means anything at this point but it has been several months before i got anything. all she has said is she is working on getting me an answer as to when i will get my refund. so still waiting for an acceptable response but nothing so far.

kendra

Submitted by goofy14you on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 12:22

goofy14you

( Posts: 55 | Credits: )

haha...yea "departments"..remember when that AZ news crew showed up at their office? wasn't it closed? Noone there at all? Seems all her "departments" must have had the day off too.

(nothing against the poor employees who were forced to go along with the scam...I just don't think there are any departments at all.)

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 13:11

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Its obvious that all of the departments are Hyla and Chris. Have they not yet closed on their house??? Maybe thats what they are waiting on? How long can that take?

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 13:37

Hyla has not responded back to any of my emails in regards to my request for over 4 weeks. I have been nice in this process so far and I'm losing my patience. What tactics have those who have heard back from her used? Thanks.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 13:53

i just received another email that said i cant get my check this week because the checks have all been processed for this week? what the heck does that mean? it is only wednesday, must be that they process checks only on tuesday or something. not sure hat the heck it means.

kendra

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 15:49

it has been since september 2005 and my bankruptcy was final in december. they have screwed around with sending the paperwork to cancel the power of attorney as i requested that in august finally got if faxed in september faxed and sent it via fedex to them in september so i have a signiture and proof they got it. so we will wait and see what happens next week.

kendra

Submitted by goofy14you on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 18:04

goofy14you

goofy14you, it took me months before i got my refund minus the first payment, i emailed daily and called and emailed and called, it was terrible, i contacted my state senator and he in turn contacted the ftc and told them that they should start an investigation on mmg/rmp, keep emailing and sending in complaints to the ftc and everyone that you can,it is a long heartbreaking process, enough to just about drive you crazy, and you do get paid back one way or the other for your wrong doings, whether it is through your children, a close family member or yourself, god only lets you go so far and he lets you know he is still in command, yes i would hate to answer for all that mmg and hyla has done to all of us, the day will come that they will be on the other end asking who will help them with all of their problems, and no one will be there for them, hang in there and keep pressing for your money, i too lost my good credit and went through months of worrying and crying i know exactly what all are going through, our dayyyyyyyy wiiilllll commmmmmme.

Submitted by MadMom on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 18:45

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

Oh by the way a few pages back I read that one of the folks here was one that was in Arizona that the commission had ordered them to pay monies in full and still had not recieved their money, well you need to let the Arizona attorney general office and the banking commission of Arizona and the federa trade commission know that they did not abide by the court order that they were issued to do, that is a real violiation, they could get a big fine from Arizona for that one,

Submitted by MadMom on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 18:50

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

After e-mailing Hyla everyday for about 3 weeks she finbally answered my e-mail and told me that she would see where I was on the list for refunds and get back to me, of course she never e-mailed me again. I am still e-mailing her everyday, and I will until I get my 7000 dollars back from her frsud company.

Submitted by on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 06:13

Yes, just as the above guest stated if our money is in a settlement account why are they ony sending people partial refunds and not all of their money at one time?

Submitted by on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 10:09

I returned a phone call from creditor this morning that is handling one of my debts. I called them back to revoke Power of attorney from these criminals at Risk Management and they told me they would give me only 24 hours to try to get my refund back and to resolve this matter tomorrow. Any suggestions on what to do in a situation like this? I need more time to get my money from those people.

Submitted by on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 11:08

If you can give your creditors some "good faith" money so they can see you are trying, I think they might work with you. It might take a couple calls to them talking to different people. I have set up things like this with mine, just awaiting my refund as well so I can end this nightmare.

Submitted by on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 11:52

I have read this thread from page one to this page, have google searched both MMG and this Hyla person, and found much to show that she is one of the worst of the charlatans and parasites. It's only a matter of time before this whole thing comes to a climax and she is put in prison for a long time for fraud and embezzlement. If that crap about her being a stripper is true, then she's also a ****
. I have nothing but contempt for that whole industry.

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]

Submitted by Jedi Mistress Ari on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 15:52

Jedi Mistress Ari

( Posts: 2192 | Credits: )

ok i have heard from her again and unfortunately she has until 500 tomorrow to get me my answers and i will then make another contact with the texas attorney general. i have had it with her as she said she can not meet my deadlines. i just dont understand what the hold up is. very simple she either pays me my money or the interest starts growing. how can that not be simple.

kenda

Submitted by goofy14you on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 20:05

goofy14you

I'm new to this forum. I've been with MMG/RMP since January 2005, and just discovered in the last few days that they are a complete fraud! I am utterly overwhelmed.

I had checked them out on the BBB back in 2004, and they seemed legit. After no response from Mike or the legal department over the last couple months, I finally got fed up, and looked them up again a few days ago on the BBB website, only to stumble upon all this madness. I immediately sent an email demanding that they stop my payments (which they didn't), and had to file an affidavit with my bank yesterday to reverse the payment to them that is pending. I spoke with an attorney friend yesterday, but he suggested contacting the attoney general, but that sounds like it hasn't been all that successful.

I've read most of the this whole thread, and besides cancelling my account, I feel overwhelmed. I will likely have to declare bankruptcy now, as I have put most of my resources towards them. Sadly, I could've settled two of my debts with the money I paid to them.

I see that persistence is the key, and I'm good at that. And I feel optimistic that some of you have received your money back. I live in Colorado. Anyone else on this forum in Colorado?

Submitted by jags on Fri, 04/21/2006 - 11:17

jags

( Posts: 3 | Credits: )

So, I just did a quick internet search on MMG, RMP, and Hyla Stanton. Just curious what kind of media attention this has receieved. I read a couple of Arizona local articles, but I didn't see anything national. It also seems like there are probably alot of MMG/RMP clients that still don't know about this scam, and are still paying every month (like myself, who just found out about this a few days ago).

I'm a big fan of public humiliation, and I just called CBS 60 Minutes to inquire about submitting stories, and want to send them a story submital in the next few days. I was wondering if anyone has tried to pitch this story to a national outlet?

Submitted by jags on Fri, 04/21/2006 - 11:54

jags

( Posts: 3 | Credits: )

go for it jags. if i can help in any way let me know. i have talked with b.b.b. and complained the the ftc and i also went to irving tx where the new office is supposed to be and talked with the 10th floor general manager and she told me the office was rented 5 months ago and they havent seen anyone since then. but the rent is always paid so thats where our money is going. i would love to see these people behind bars but after i get my money

Submitted by on Fri, 04/21/2006 - 17:33

I have reported to CBS, NBC, etc a long time ago. Maybe if they get enough reports - they will do a story

Submitted by on Fri, 04/21/2006 - 18:45

Here is the emails to national shows. If anyone can think of some more..please post!

Shows here are Dateline, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours & Dateline on PBS. I think everyone should write and email these people all about Hyla and MMG. Someone should listen!

dateline(at)nbc.com;

60m(at)cbsnews.com;audsvcs(at)cbs.com;

48hours(at)cbsnews.com <48hours>;

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/contact/

Link made inactive as per forum rules - Mike

Submitted by on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 08:09

I remember when I first got the media involved here in AZ. I was thinking, "they will never care about this story" but low and behold Chris Hayes took it and ran. At the time, the AZ banking commission was really dragging it's heels after all the testimony and physical evidence I provided. After the stories started running, amazingly the AZ banking commission jumped into action. My recommendation, GO FOR IT!! All they can do is say no and what have you lost?? The Stantons are thieves. They need to be exposed along with Lower my Bills dot com and American Express. The more bad exposure they receive the more likely it is that they will go to jail or return money. HEY DAGGER, have you gone by the Stantons new home in Texas yet?? Is it huge?? Your money should have been kept in a trust account and held for you. All this delay in returning it (years in most cases) is outrageous. They have stolen your money. In the Stantons defense they have returned some after years of waiting, but how long will that last?? Just my two cents worth.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 11:39

guest. the office they have in irving tx was rented by risk but has been empty for the past 5 months. i went there and talked with the 10th floor landlord

Submitted by on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 17:41

Hey Ari:

They never did anything to me personally; however, as some of the members of this forum have stated they did refer AMEX card holders to MMG/RMP. Lowermybills dot com did also.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 18:09

i am new here and have been reading about chrome lotus wheels, i have been contacted by someone by the same name was wondering if its the same person?

Submitted by on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 22:14

I think EVERY victim of the Stantons and MMG should all write, email and call the national TV shows such as Primetime, 48 Hours, 60 Minutes and Dateline. If you DON'T get a response from them, call, email again.

Networks are looking for drama, high rating and to champion for the good.

When you call /write..remember that the networks are going to be looking after their own first. I don't lie about your stories..but don't leave anything out.

To me???this is perfect for a national TV expose. It has everything they need. Personally I think it would be better than a class action lawsuit and cheaper too.

So let me sum the story up???with a little fluff..

Good Guys ???
The American family, or single parent, or college student???ect..out there trying to make ends meet. They run into financial problems, they're losing hope. They are looking for a ???Miracle??? (pun intended) to help them out. They have mouths to feed, rents to pay, and paychecks to earn. Here are people trying to live the American dream that have hit a few potholes on the way. And they all become Victims.

Bad Guys ???
The Stantons. Ex-Stripper/****/hooker/whatevershewas. Forms a Company that looks like an answer to their prayers. But something sinister is behind this ???Miracle???. Money is mis-used, stolen, laundered..ect. Victims are lied to, threatened with ???harassment??? lawsuits and abused in about everyway possible.

The Good guys are going bankrupt and lives are being ruined. The Bad guys are buying big houses and fancy cars.

If you guys can pull this off and get a network to listen, there is NOWHERE on planet earth Hyla can hide???.and I know she reads this forum..so Hyla..be afraid..be very afraid. You've ripped off one too many people.

Here are the emails!

Primetime Live abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=131877&page=1
20/20 abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123566&page=1
60 Minutes 60m(at)cbsnews.com
48 Hours 48hours(at)cbsnews.com
Dateline NBC dateline(at)nbc.com

Submitted by on Sun, 04/23/2006 - 11:23