Skip to main content

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

Sorry 240dl...misunderstood your post...agree with you 100%. I thought about going through myself and trying to make a list to post, but with a two year old, my time is limited to her. I'll see what I can get together. I feel like if we make the info easily available, more people might make more complaints, and we might make more headway.

Submitted by hclunie on Wed, 04/05/2006 - 06:11

hclunie

( Posts: 36 | Credits: )

OK...after a couple of hours I have finally composed a list of agencies that might be of interest.

FTC (www) ftc.gov
Arizona Banking Commission
Arizona Attorney General (www) azag.gov
Texas Attorney General
Your state's AG
BBB (Dallas) (www) bbb.org
IFCC (www) ifccfbi.gov

file a complaint on the following websites:
(www) ripoffreport.com
(www) lawcash.com

Send a Revocation of Power of Attorney
(found at doyourownwill.com/poas/rpoa.html

E-mail addresses for RMP
hyla (at) riskmp.com
custserv (at) riskmp.com
finance (at) riskmp.om
mgerity (at) ig-law.com
hyla (at) mmgfinance.com
Mike (at) RiskMP.com
custserv (at) mmgfinance.com
mmg (at) mmgfinance.com

Hopefully this helps any new people just finding out what Risk Management and Hyla Stanton are all about.

Oh, and the obvious...stop sending money IMMEDIATELY. You may have to close your bank account to do this, but don't send them any more money.

Submitted by hclunie on Wed, 04/05/2006 - 12:20

hclunie

( Posts: 36 | Credits: )

Don't forget your own State's Senators office... this is so important because the FTC has to respond to senators letters...

Also, I heard back yesterday from lawcash.com.... The lady I spoke with took my information and was going to pass it to the main attorney I was originally emailing too. They are going to determine if all this actually falls under a 'class action' law suit. They are trying to find commonality among all these complaints... I guess that's how class action suits are started. She said she will get back with me either way if they can move forward on pursiung any major suit or not. I will hear back later this week she said. I will definitely keep everyone posted. I told her that even though some of us got some money back, this ripoff company is holding initial set-up fees despite the fact that they screwed us and our credit. Unfortunately they do not have any connections with the FTC or FBI because I told her I felt these people should go to jail for acting fraud and criminal.

Therefore, everyone must keep updating info with the FTC, even if you have done it once before. And of course with the FBI for fraud banking across state lines, and the with the IRS.

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 05:13

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Every time I get a response (about one for every 50 emails I send) from these jackoffs I want nothing more than to just drive to TX and sit and wait for them. As much as I would love to just hit one of them, I would rather see their lives fall apart financially piece by piece and all of us get whats rightfully ours. Sorry to rant but I know everyone here feels the same way from time to time. They have to be living in fear, look at what they have done to all of us. Stupid people shouldnt breed.

Submitted by mavric on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 08:40

mavric

( Posts: 63 | Credits: )

Great...additional drains on society that we will no doubt be supporting with tax dollars.

Anyone know if they Chris and Hyla Stanton on this web site are the genius's in question?

www synthesismedia com/ccc/donor_list/donor_list.html

If so they donated between $1000 and $4999.

Submitted by mavric on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 09:11

mavric

of course they will donate. it'll be a good way for them to deduct it from their income tax....the income that they are unlawfully STEALING from us. I believe in karma and rest assured that they will pay for this in one way or another.

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 11:32

So how do we in Oklahoma find alawyer in az?

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 17:03

I hope I'm doing this right I mean this forum format.

I also sent my complaint to Attorney General's office in Nevada and Texas and the BBB in both states too.
I also wrote to Two news stations about my plight.
I have a meeting with my creditors May 2 in Brockton Court. Does anyone have proof that RMP never contacted thier creditors???

I would like info on how to proceed with a class action suit if people are going that route??

Thanks Mary, Quincy, MA

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 18:11

We have been with MMG for several years now, we were almost totally done with our debt when they were bought out by another company (about Nov '04). Since then we have had nothing but problems; all the same things I have read here from you folks.

They changed their network servers over to a different system (we were told) and it dropped us into "inactive" status. We have been in contact with them many tiems trying to get re-activated so we can get the last of our junk settled. Our one last account is trying to settle for less than we have in the account, but we have moved since and I cannot find their website again. Does anyone have this information?

(I did see the phone number in a previous post and we are going to try calling them on that line.)

Thanks in advance!

Rob

Edit: Ok, when I saw this thread and joined the forums, I only saw the first few posts...I didn't see the other 79 PAGES!...so I am reading thru it. Sorry for the idiot post...

Submitted by rcpendle on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 19:25

rcpendle

( Posts: | Credits: )

I would like the name of the investigative reporter - as I too have paid in for over 2 1/2 yrs. The last year nothing has been settled, I've cancelled the contract but have been swindled out of thousands of dollars. I've contacted everyone I know, sent certified letters, and get no help. If I could have paid our bills I could afford an attorney to work on our behalf. This is just beyond belief!

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 20:22

Marvric - I know how you really feel. Makes me wanna beat the living heck out of those con artist. I know I can't do that even it's a wish. Wouldn't it be cool to have a huuuuge protest standing outside up front of RMP building? aaaah let the law take care.....

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 21:10

quote from guest - That's the truth... and they have 1 child together and he's got 5 others! Lookout world!

THAT IS TOTALLY OFFENSIVE AND UNCALLED FOR!!!!..the quote there makes the assumption that these kids will be the same as the father. I've been here helping as much as I can w/o saying who I am...but the 5 kids Chris has ARE NOT THE TRASH he has turned out to be.

Sorry to be so harsh...but Ive know all of them for years. IMO Hyla and Chris are garbage...and what they have done are wrong. But DONT LAY THAT on to the kids

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 22:37

ok everyone we are all mad at hyl but i agree with the previous post , children have nothing to do with this so come on now, your child , my child or anyone elses cannot help what the parents do , no more than they can help that we are all in a big mess over a company we trusted,if any of the children are old enough to read the news or listen to the news and talk then just imagine how they feel about all of this and how they have been embarrassed by what has been going on since last year , so lets go after the ones that need to be gone after not some innocent children, just my opinion.

Submitted by MadMom on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 04:11

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

No one is going after the kids.... the comment was in response to the post before that '... stupid people shouldn't breed'. It was really just a comment saying, too late they already have if you did not know that. Again, If I was going after their kids I would have mentioned their kid's name. It's stupid that Hyla even posted her personal info on the web for the world to know about in the first place, in my opinion. And I actually feel bad for her and his children.... even though I am sure they too are benefiting from our money, at least for now until their parents go down... also, JUST MY OPINION and no offense to anyone on this site who has been scammed by this company.

Submitted by on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 05:25

Ok...sorry my bad..didnt mean to offend anyone with my drain on society comment.

BUT the parents are usually the biggest influence on kids. TRUE some kids have a brain and go other ways and do good. IF this is the case they beat the odds, and my hats off to them.

To the guest that I obvioiusly struck a chord with, how do you know them so well?

Understand I have deep lothing for these people, they currently have over $8000 of my money and as we all know are not playing very nice.

I could honestly care less about their kids. I have no interest in them, the kids do not have our money, even if they are benefiting from it, Im sure they have no control over it. But they do have piss poor examples to learn from.

Bottom line...sorry if I offended anyone..

Submitted by mavric on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 05:53

mavric

You GO mavric!!! I agree with everything you wrote in the above post. I agree, how does this person know them so well, I wouldn't be surprised if it were Hyla herself who posted that response! Some people take things more literally than they should!!!

To Guest, chill out, we're all just venting!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 06:24

Thank you DM. I appreciate the support.

Again to all offended I was just venting, my apologies. I would think that most have felt this way in their dealings with these guys.

Although I can't help but wonder what lit the fire under the guest.

Im not here to stir the pot just here for my money.

To the Stantons, there is a real quick way to shut us all up. Pay up.

Submitted by mavric on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 09:44

mavric

to mavric & dm. I'm just trying to help everyone in their fight against the Stantons, and no I'm not Hyla. Yes I do know them.

I've talked to worriedinaz he does know who I am. Is joking that there will be 6 more little con artists over the edge? yes. Is venting allowed? of course. Go for it!

Submitted by on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 13:39

DM, go to the beerandshots web site that is a dot com and look up chrome lotus wheels member, he does indeed have nearly 2000 blogs he has put out some tasteless and juicy to women on the site, some advertisements for their custom wheels they make and clothes they sell (remember with money you provided seed money for), oh and also, be sure to read his bio, a big biker, that loves certain womens anatomy parts, NOT !!! A big biker, heck he can't even ride one.

Submitted by on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 14:12

We started the program in 2003, just now finding out the truth about MMG/RMP. We had our suspicions, but never thought it was this bad. I have just read all the posts (printed out) and I applaud you all for hanging in there and supporting each other during this ordeal. I intend to help with the process as soon as I can educate myself with your posts. I will study over weekend and be ready to start our campaign by then. Thank you all for your advice, hopefully we can get the word out and help many others.

Submitted by Misery on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 14:14

Misery

( Posts: 9 | Credits: )

Google this,

chrome_lotus_wheels

see what your money has bought and what the buyers of the Stanton's product they sell think, also see Hyla is still on a buying spree and also keeping her numbers up so she wont get kicked off because Chris sells poorly

Submitted by on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 18:13

I signed up with them in June of 2002, I had my doubts, but I was always able to get a hold of someone, until the last month. I have been trying endlessly to sign in on my account to check on the the status of my accounts, but unable to; I e-mailed someone named Tekain, inquiring why I am having a hard time logging-in. No response. I did some searching and I just now encountered this site and also lawcash site.

Submitted by ajta1205 on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 22:03

ajta1205

( Posts: 37 | Credits: )

I did some searching and I just now encountered this site and also lawcash site. I am so lost, confused and feel so betrayed. My husband and I have invested about $10,000 dollars on this account now. They have settled 4 accounts for me, last activity was probably a year and a half ago, during the days that I was able to get a hold of them, they said that they are working very hard to settle the rest of my account.

Submitted by ajta1205 on Fri, 04/07/2006 - 22:06

ajta1205

( Posts: 37 | Credits: )

I hear the money went to his ex wife, she lives in a million dollar home and has MANY LUXURY HOMES!

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 11:31

I needed to add more, she is in Ancala Country Club Neighborhood in Scottsdale, AZ. I think her name is Finnegan..Jenna. I saw the court docs.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 11:33

OMG, i just read an article online when I searched her, she bought a 2 million dollar home in 2004. Maybe she has something to do with this, I am going to have my attorney get investigating.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 11:36

Don't fool yourself, she had all the money, she was his first mark, he invested it, lost it, divorced her and then he took her money, and thats the truth

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 16:28

Huh? Oh they have a lot of $$$ so I'm sure..good can't wait to sue them! After all I went thru a living hell...
My attorney is very eager abt this. THEY ONLY have a 7 days left to reply if not suit is coming up.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 16:55

Guess who - tell me more abt it.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 17:05

Learn, listen, this is his history, past, present and future, this is what he has done, is doing and will do again

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 19:11

Guest - I'm talking abt Hyla. I agree not exwifes or lover or kids..etc. They have nothing to do with this. I'm more pissed off at Hyla. Ok guest? He has done...Who?

Submitted by on Sat, 04/08/2006 - 21:36