Skip to main content

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

MADMOM, schim21, Jen2, Kristiec, and anyone else who is actively involved in trying to put together a class action suit

Please send me a PM and I will give you my email address. We have been into this program for 3 years, turned friends onto the program and we are all just now finding out that it is a scam. We are very serious about assisting in forming a class action suit. I have been reading the information all weekend and trying to get up to speed.

Tomorrow letter will go out to all BBB, AG's, FBI, and IRS.

Would love to hear from any/all of you.

Misery

Submitted by Misery on Sun, 04/09/2006 - 12:28

Misery

( Posts: 9 | Credits: )

I don't mean to sound greedy but if a class action suit is leveled against them, will we receive deposits lost and extra charges that were put on accounts when they never paid them. Their failure to pay accounts caused our debt to increase by at least $2,000.

Submitted by on Sun, 04/09/2006 - 18:35

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I have been e-mailing Hyla everyday. She told me that if I did not stop harrassing her I would not receive my refund. So she does read the e-mails. I told her I was not going to stop asking for my refund until she gives it back. So everyone keep e-mailing her at the risk management e-mail address.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 03:57

She uses that harrassing bit alot... ignore it and keep writing to her. She threatened to sue me for harrassment and then about 2 weeks later I started receiving my refunds... so much for suing for harrassment. Guess she realized she did not have a leg to stand on.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 05:10

Today is the last day for RMP to respond to my claim against them through the Dallas BBB. The BBB said if they received no response, that further action will be taken. I don't know what that entails, but will keep everyone posted.

KristieC. Have you heard anything from the lawcash.com attorney yet? Thanks

Submitted by hclunie on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 06:30

hclunie

( Posts: 36 | Credits: )

I know that I am new to this site and you will have to take some time to trust me. I and my husband have been with the program for more than 2 years, we have a lot of money invested and have friends that have a lot of money invested. I have read the entire post twice now, taken notes, and writing letters today to BBB, FTC, FBI, Senators, AG's in AZ, NV, TX. But I think the real possibility here is getting 25 victims together with all their information in order to get a class-action lawyer to take the case. I will be glad to give my info to any of the folks who have been on this site and fighting for awile. Please advise how I can assist.
Misery
PS, Not sure how to use the PM system here, but I am not a guest and can receive messages from any of you. I really want to get involved and help see this thing through.

Submitted by Misery on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 06:43

Misery

Now that Hyla is responding to e-mails and I am home of Spring Break I have time to e-mail her many times a day. I going to e-mail as many times a day as I can. Due to my school schedule I was not able to e-mail her. But I'm going to flood her e-mail as much as I can. She has over 6,000 dollars of mine that I want back. Does anyone have a phone number for Hyla other than the 1-866-948-9222?

Submitted by on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 07:47

I used these people for 3 years. First 2 years all went well. The then kept $7000 of my money I was part of a settlement case the attorney general of Arizona filed in Sept of 05. Even though I "won" ,since they appear to not be in business, I have not collected anything. If I can find them and submit info to that states att Gen I can start over again.

Submitted by on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 14:22

I know they are in violation of the court order. I and others that I know have been paying them every month, like clockwork, nothing slowed them down or me(in my ignorance). I am in the process of letting FTC and AZ banking commission know that they never stopped. I am also trying to assist in putting together a class-action, which I think is our only real chance.

Submitted by Misery on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 18:41

Misery

6k? Looky here they have my dang 8k!! Still your sixy thousands is a lot of earned hard work you've done. Guest - GO FOR IT!!! Misery GO FOR IT TOO! I'm all for it. And you people stop paying them monthly get out...

Submitted by on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 18:50

Cabinetman, get in touch with me at worriedinaz(at)yahoo.com. Richard Traveler at the AZ Banking Commission thinks Hyla paid everyone included in the order. He states that Hyla submitted "proof" of all payments to him. This could be something......

Submitted by on Mon, 04/10/2006 - 20:32

First of all, don't feel stupid or helpless. No one saw this coming. They were a member of the BBB (in good standing) and came highly recommended from various other sources.

Oh, and I don't know if anyone has checked lately, but the Dallas BBB finally has them as an UNSATISFACTORY business!!! What I don't get is the section where it says "Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB." Maybe because they still have those individual's set-up and retainer fees? Or did RMP just say they had resolved the issue and really are just lying...as always.

Submitted by hclunie on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 06:35

hclunie

What I don't understand is how can Hyla go from state to state scamming people out of thousands of dollars and getting away with it? I'm sure the FTC and the Attorney General's of the various states where she was doing business know's what she has done. I have read some of the stories from this forun and how some of them lost everything, their homes their good credits and their minds.

I would like to go to Texas with my dog (he's a pitbull), and catch Hyla getting out of the car and walk up to her and let my dog have his way with her and tear her to pieces. I know this sounds mean, but I am one of those who lost everything and she has about 7000 dollars of my money.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 08:25

don't worry guest (above me). I'm in a similar situation. They have about 10K of my $$ and I feel so helpless and stupid too. Nobody saw this coming. I'm just starting the cancellation process right now and I don't even know if I'm doing this right. We'll get through this I'm sure. We've waited this long, so what's a few more months. Be happy that you at least know now a little bit about what's going on. OK? Keep the faith and we'll get what we are owed back.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 09:42

I am with Misery on the class action suit. We live in the same town and both couples have been in the MMG gutter for close to 3 years - with the same results you all have had. Between the two families, we have a HUGE amount of money tied up here. Fortunately we are also in better shape financially these days - and are VERY motivated to shut these folks down while trying to also get some money back. I volunteer to be a repository of information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc) for contacting MMG/RMG. If you will send them to me, I will compile a Word document and make it available to anyone who asks. I recommend that anyone serious about joining a class action suit - let Misery know. She is sharp and can be a bulldog on issues like this.

Submitted by skipper on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 11:30

skipper

( Posts: 95 | Credits: )

I have set up a separate email account for dealing with with issue. If anyone would like to write me I will share what I am finding out. I am at

We have to organize that is for sure, we will be much stronger if the victim list is long, the outlay of cash cummulatively is very large, and we are multi-state.

I will be the depository for any information that will help us all. I realize that I am new to this site and if you would all trust someone else more, please let me know, but we have to organize and we have to do it as fast as we can.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Skipper, I'm trying.

Misery

Email deleted as per forum rules-Mike

Submitted by Misery on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 11:39

Misery

Just so there is no confusion, Misery and I are in pretty much constant contact. Any info you send to one of us will get shared with the other as well.

We are also looking locally (SC) for an attorney to use for the class action suit. Several of you have posted that you are currently using lawyers and some have mentioned that your attorney is interested in the class action. Could you each share that information with us -privately if you wish? We don't want to re-invent the wheel if there is already good momentum towards a suit. Thanks

Submitted by skipper on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 12:18

skipper

Misery...Could you please repost your e-mail address (or pm me) as it was deleted b/c of forum rules.

And I am with you 100%!!

Just for clarification, do you want the information sent to both you and skipper or just one or the other? You may also want to check with USDagger. I know he was collecting information a while back (before I joined).

Submitted by hclunie on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 14:16

hclunie

Chris mastermined all of this and Hyla is his mean puppet. I think she enjoys treating people like crap. He used her to front the company when things got bad to take to heat off himself. She is just as bad as he is but dont forget that this is his company originally. How do I know this? Insider information.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 16:21

All folks who have insider information and contact info (phone numbers, email addresses, lists of assets, etc) - I am offering to catalog those and make them available to all who request. I plan to do this through compiling a Word document that can be emailed quickly and easily. Hopefully this will keep us within the posting rules for this site. See previous post for email address or just PM me..

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 16:45

My heart goes out for you Guest...I know the feeling.
Best get a lawyer and let his/her take care of it.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 18:38

How do I now I can trust someone with this? I think Hyla is really reading everything here. Are there anyone from Alabama with the same problem?

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 18:49

Misery, do you actually have a lawyer or just trying to get names together to speak to one all you have to do is let the lawyer know about this sight and let them read for themselves all of our stories and if you have joined the forum you can pm anyone that is on here if they are a member, we would all love to see a lawyer get this all straightened out, yeah i got most of my money from them but will live with their lies and conning and destroying my life and others for the rest of my life, no most of us don't trust very much at all any more, this company has ruiened our credit and lives and we trusted them to do as their contract said it would do, it is just scairy for most here to trust anyone anymore, again you can pm anyone on here if you have info and don't want to post it all yet on the forum.

Submitted by MadMom on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 18:55

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

I made a posting mistake! Sorry, I knew that but my fingers were flying and well, I messed up in posting my email address. It is misery at mindspring dot com. And also feel free to contact me on pm.

hclunie
You can send anything to me or skipper, but let me check with USDagger, perhaps he has a lot of info and that is a better place to start. I will email him and post back in a day or two.

Everyone is right, Hyla and counterparts are watching this, it is very hard to know who to trust. We have to find a way to connect outside this posting site and removed from the eyes of the Stantons. I am not sure yet of how to pull this together but we can do it! We have to!

Misery

Submitted by Misery on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 19:04

Misery

I guess I'm leaving this site bec no one seems to support me. You guys good luck. I certainly hope you get your $$ back or win the suit. Take care. :)

Submitted by on Tue, 04/11/2006 - 20:23

DeafyMan and cabinetman
You have to become members of this board to be able to private message (pm) us or we you. You can do that by signing up to the forum (upper left hand of window). You do not have to sign up for couselling service or share REAL information other than a functional email that will not be openly posted.

Cabinetman you should definately talk with worriedinaz(at)yahoo.com, he can assist you and I can offer proof.

DeafyMan, I think the class action will help the rest of us if we can get organized outside this forum.

Either of you are welcome to write me at misery(at)mindspring.com

Misery

Submitted by Misery on Wed, 04/12/2006 - 01:32

Misery

I made an earlier posting as Guest above and thought I was logged in. "All folks who have insider information and contact info (phone numbers, email addresses, lists of assets, etc) - I am offering to catalog those and make them available to all who request. I plan to do this through compiling a Word document that can be emailed quickly and easily. Hopefully this will keep us within the posting rules for this site. See previous post for email address or just PM me.." Sorry for the confusion.

Deafyman - what sort of support are you looking for? Misery and I are collecting info to share with anyone that wants it including the summary that hclunie (i think) put together last week. We have contact info, home addresses, and recommendations on how to close your account and harrass MMG/RMP yourself if you don't trust us. We are also trying to find out who has something legal already started that we can join in on - or start something ourselves. We can't bring a suit for you unless you join a group (once one forms). We can't send the letters for you (they require your signature). But we'll help in any way else we can. What do you need?

Submitted by skipper on Wed, 04/12/2006 - 04:23

skipper

Awhile ago someone posted to look up the meaning of psychotic and sure enough, they were right...it describes Chris/Hyla to the tee!! I know first hand how they just have no regards to anyone else's feelings, concerns etc...very sad!! I cannot see them going through life treating people this way without any repercussions.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/12/2006 - 13:29

Hi folks! I haven't written in a while. I contacted Worriedinaz and mentioned the same worries that you all are having now......Hyla is DEFINATELY reading all of this and has contacted me and asked me to stop posting to the webpage. She said that if my husband and I would sign a "non-disclosure" statement, stating that we would not join in any action against her, she would refund not only our set-up fees, but also the bogus "retainer fees"......well, I emailed her back and said, "sure, if you send the money, we will leave you alone....." One week later......nothing else from her.

But, rest assured, they are reading everything! We are all giving them way too much information on what we are trying to do. I agree with some others, we need to take this away from this webpage and "get this party started"......but without Hyla being able to read every little thing said about her. rdecroo (at) directairnet (dot) com

Submitted by on Wed, 04/12/2006 - 21:17

Good morning everybody! I`ll make this short since I`m limited on time. Don`t worry about Hyla reading this posts....What she doesn`t understand is....WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXERCISE OUR FREEDOM TO FREE SPEECH!!! THE FIRST AMENDMENT!!! CAN YOU READ THIS HYLA!!! YOU CAN`T STOP US! PERIOD..........

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE OUT OUR COMPLAINTS/SITUATIONS TO THE FTC , BBB, LAWCASH , SENATORS AND OTHER ENTITIES INVOLVED...INCLUDING THIS BLOG! PERIOD.......

HYLA, YOU`RE WASTING YOUR TIME INFORMING EVERYBODY NOT TO SPREAD ANYTHING NEGATIVE AGAINST YOU AFTER THE FACT WHAT YOU DID TO US !!!!!!

IN THIS WEBSITE, WE ARE APPROACHING THE 100TH PAGE QUICKLY...BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

WE ARE ABOUT TO REACH OUR VERY FIRST ANNIVERSARY AFTER STARTING THIS FORUM...BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL EVERYBODY HERE TO STOP SPREADING BAD NEWS ABOUT YOU?!?!?! ARE YOU THAT STUPID????

HYLA, WE`RE NOT STOPPING. YOU`RE FAILING EVEN MORE. THERE WILL BE A DAY YOU WILL FACE A LOT OF US IN A LEGAL PROCEDING SOON. GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND WORK ON EVERYBODY`S REQUEST TO THE REFUNDS NOW....AND STOP WHINING!!!!

As for the rest of us, we continue this fight til the end....PERIOD.

Listen everybody...this forum can`t last forever. Just like a book, it has a beginning and an end. When the problematic situations are finally resolved, WE ALL will look back and think to ourselves...what an experience we all won`t forget. CONTINUE the fight.

The House Of Dagger

Misery..check your PM.

Submitted by USDagger on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 03:30

USDagger

( Posts: 65 | Credits: )

Off Stanton topic for just a bit, thought perhaps that everyone could benefit from knowing the statue of limitations for debt collections in their respective states. My understanding from an attorney here that Skipper has talked to is that the time listed for your state is the period of time in which a creditor can start legal action against you to try and collect the debt. The clock starts ticking on the statues when you make your last full payment to creditor. After the statue of limitations as ended, the creditor can pull you into court but you can say "this is past the statue of limitations" and case will be dropped. I am not providing this information to encourage anyone not to repay their creditors, but rather to take a little pressure off and let you know that after that period in your state, you have the most strength in striking a bargain with your creditor to settle the account at pennies on the dollar, probably under .20
Hope this helps someone!

Obviosuly, Hyla really is afraid of a class action from Stacy's post. Let's keep up the work, outside and inside this forum.

Anyone can email me at misery(at)mindspring(dot)com or PM.

Submitted by Misery on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 06:10

Misery

Clarification on statute of limitations - the atty said that the clock starts ticking after your last payment of any amount to a creditor. So if you did what I did (pre MMG) and tried to make partial payments to keep the wolves at bay, then the clock doesn't start ticking on the statute of limitations until after that last partial payment. You probably have dates of last payments on your initial paperwork for MMG. You may also be able to get the same info from your credit report (not 100% sure about that). Any collection agencies you are talking with will also have the info.

The atty (state approved bankruptcy atty in SC) says that after the statute of limitations runs out (3 yrs in SC), you still owe the money, but they can't get a judgement against you if you offer what he called an 'affirmative defense'. This means that you go to court and say, yes I owe the money but the statute has expired on this debt. The judge then throws out the case.

All this does is protect you from a judgement. It does not erase the debt. Creditors can still report the non-payment on your credit record. This will hurt your credit score. They can even find devious ways to keep reporting the bad credit after 7 years.

Please realize that all the above is second hand information from someone (me) who is NOT a qualified attorney! Please check with your own attorney in your state.

Submitted by skipper on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 06:45

skipper

You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking on how to approach this situation. Obviously, I am angry as everyone else, but I'm not the type of person who can lash out at another person. And I have reached the point of utter frustration, so here goes...

I guess what I am trying to come around to is that if Hyla was ANY type of business person, she would not be sitting around reading what other people had to say about her. A woman of virtue would be busting her butt to try to get our money back to us in a timely manner, not sitting around reading this forum. I couldn't even imagine doing this to other people. Better yet, if she was any type of business person, all of us wouldn't be in the mess we are in now. LYING and CHEATING is all this company and Hyla has ever been to my husband and me. People like Hyla should not be allowed to have any type of business, especially one associated with money. And thanks to this forum, I have found we are not alone in this venture.

I know this is all stuff we already know, but I think I needed to get it off my chest.

Hyla, since you are low enough to sit around and read our forum, I just thought I would let you know what I thought of you. Since you won't answer your phone and you are not kind enough to answer my e-mails, I thought I'd try here. Hope you enjoyed reading this and much as I enjoyed typing it.

Submitted by hclunie on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 07:10

hclunie