Skip to main content

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

Just wanted to encourage everyone to keep doing what your doing. Keep sticking togather and fighting for yourself and others. It took a long 14 months before I received my money back,(minus fee's of course)but It will never change all the stress and financial burden they caused to me. keep it up.

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 16:41

swtgal77

( Posts: 123 | Credits: )

Cabinetman - you had mentioned that the Stantons never paid you from the AZ settlement. That is some serious stuff, man. Please pm me or email at shaftedbymmg at mindspring dot com. I would very much like to know more. I would think that something like this could really put these guys away. Please contact me. Thanks

Submitted by skipper on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 17:07

skipper

( Posts: 95 | Credits: )

I just wanted to say you all a pulling together really well. Keep it up. I know the Stantons and they should be in prison for what they have done. This will catch up with them.... They can run but cannont hide!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 17:42

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I looked on the ripoff sight and see that someone got a $1,000.00 check from hyla and it bounced saying that it was insufficient funds. Now that is just absolutely the wrong thing to do to anyone on here that she promised a refund to, what is she thinking pulling a trick like that? I am checking around to see what can be done to that company or who ever for the fact that my credit was perfect until i went with mmg and got taken in by the lies and the so called settlement offers that showed up on my statement every month, i thought they were making offers to my creditors but were not doing anything but taking my money and letting me look worse and worse and ruiening my credit every month, i am still very angry at mmg and all that they put me through and a lot of others lost a lot more than i did with this company, read about what that person put on ripoff, it was posted on april the 11th. What does it take to get someone out there to help all of these people? Our day will come, she may find out that she has to pay a biggggggg restituion fee to all that she messed up and caused hardships to, won't that be lovely? Yes i still ask around and still look for anything that may help with the others, i will never get over what they did to me, keep pushing for your money back everyone, write your senators, congressmen, ftc, bbb as many times as it takes, i kept on them weekly,don't give up,

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 04/13/2006 - 17:49

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

Good morning everybody! Thank you for your response Jedi Mistress Ari!

Just like to touch a little bit on the Statutes of Limitations. Thank you Skipper and Misery for the SOL topic.

Statutes of Limitations is a time frame in which a creditor CAN sue you. Once the SOL expires, you can`t be sued. Of course, if you get sued, you MUST show up to court...but you can prove to the judge that the SOL expired by providing credit reports. Your credit reports must show the last day you made a payment to the creditor. When the judge determines the SOL expired, the case is thrown out.

In my case, after 4 years (In Texas, SOL is 4 years), one bank sent me a Tax Year 2005 1099-C form to acknowledge cancellation of debt. I had to report amount of cancelled debt as income to the IRS.

I agree with Misery, this information exist but not to encourage anyone not to repay their creditors. If you can pay, pay. There is no easy answer for anybody and everybody.

I have visited MSN website. Type "Statutes of Limitations" on their search bar and you can read articles about improving credit ,SOL and more.

There are many individuals who filed bankruptcy before the new laws took effect. Many of them are receiving pre-approved credit card offers. Sign up for 1 - 2 credit cards and build your credit from there....a chance to prove to future creditors that you are responsible with credit use. Never max out your credit...only use 30% or less of your credit limit.

Getting sleepy so I`ve gotta get some Zzzzzs. At the time of this entry, it`s 3:35AM.

I can`t wait to wear my Playboy bunny suit for Easter....just kidding!

Happy Easter to all of you.

The House Of Dagger

Submitted by USDagger on Fri, 04/14/2006 - 01:40

USDagger

( Posts: 65 | Credits: )

Thanks Guest, but I get the impression this site focuses primarily on cross-border issues. It still probably couldn't hurt to file since this site is maintained by the FTC. See following verbage from the site-

Quote:

The information contained in your complaint may be entered into Consumer Sentinel, a consumer complaint database maintained by the U. S. Federal Trade Commission. Your complaint may be accessible to certified government law enforcement and regulatory agencies in ICPEN-member countries. Government agencies may use this information to investigate suspect companies and individuals, uncover new scams, and spot trends in fraud.

However, you should not necessarily expect any country to pursue your complaint on your behalf. Although your complaint may be accessible to government agencies, it may or may not be accessed by them. Many government agencies bring law enforcement actions to protect the public-at-large, but do not intervene on behalf of individual consumers. Other agencies have an obligation to investigate each complaint.

Because the Internet marketplace is a borderless one, sharing your complaint with government agencies in different countries will help keep the Internet safe. It will also help prevent others from experiencing the problem you did.

Information submitted through the online complaint form may also be used in aggregate form to analyze trends and statistics, that may be released to the public. This aggregate information will not contain your personal identifying information.

Learn more about how your complaint may be handled by participating countries. The econsumer.gov complaint database is hosted by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Please read the FTC's privacy policy.

We accept complaints from consumers about online and related transactions with foreign companies. Complaints that are incomplete or on unrelated subjects may not necessarily be entered into the database. If you have submitted a complaint via the online complaint form and it has been entered into our complaint database, you can access it to update or correct it by contacting us and identifying your complaint by its reference number.

If your complaint is not against a foreign company, we recommend you contact a consumer protection agency in your country.

Submitted by skipper on Fri, 04/14/2006 - 11:34

skipper

i have been ripped off by this company also. i recently tracked down the new address in irving tx. i took a trip to the office and was greeted by the 10th floor landlord which told me that 5 months ago this company rented an office but they have not seen anyone go in or out. but the rent has been paid. the adress is 5605 n. macarthur blvd 10th floor irving tx

Submitted by on Sat, 04/15/2006 - 17:47

i have also been taken by this company and would like all the help i can get with getting my money back and putting these people behind bars where all theifs belong.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/15/2006 - 18:14

I finally got an e-mail from Hyla, apologizing for not responding to my e-mails, she said she just got back to work today after caring for her ill child. So everyone, start e-mailing her

Submitted by on Mon, 04/17/2006 - 14:04

Has anyone tried to go after Lowermybills, American Express and others that were paid by MMG for referrals? They may have some liability exposure. If Chis paid back child support with MMG client funds and those funds were determined to be stolen, could one go after his ex-wife? It seems it would make sense to go after the "deep pockets."

Submitted by on Mon, 04/17/2006 - 15:09

Skipper- I was referred to mmg through lower my bills.com and they had specifically said they the people they refer me to are licensed in my state. That is one of the main reasons I had went through them and also because of the bbb report at the time. I did contact lower my bills.com awhile back and told them how they referred them to me and what had happend. They replied to me saying that they were aware of mmg's issues and that they had filed their own case against them, but told me to file with the arizona attorney general who told me they wished to thank me for bring up possible violations of the consumer fraud act. I had also added how mmg told me it could help settle my debts for half of what my debt was at the time and at 0 percent interest, and how it said that I should complete their program with a solid "A" credit rating.

Submitted by swtgal77 on Mon, 04/17/2006 - 15:54

swtgal77

( Posts: 123 | Credits: )

Another tactic that may help - if you are having RMP payments automatically drafted from your checking account, not only should you stop them immediately by contacting your bank, you should also contest the payments and file a claim with customer service at your bank. I did this and included a copy of the AZ Banking Department findings (the legal document) and Bank of America immediately credited the last two payments back to my account. They are going after RMP for that portion of the money. So at least I have gotten something back out of this so far.

I hope this helps.

Submitted by skipper on Tue, 04/18/2006 - 04:03

skipper

Skipper...when did you send your cancellation letter? And what months did your bank give back to you. I might have to try that.

Submitted by hclunie on Tue, 04/18/2006 - 09:17

hclunie

( Posts: 36 | Credits: )

Oh yes, I almost forgot. I received an e-mail from Hyla yesterday also, nothing in mine about an ill child. Mine said (with many typos) that she understood how upset I was with RMP, and she was working on a solution. Same story...different day. And I don't think she does understand how upset I am with RMP. I don't have a lot of her money.

Submitted by hclunie on Tue, 04/18/2006 - 09:20

hclunie

( Posts: 36 | Credits: )

I think that others have mentioned it before but if you want some interesting info (some of it just down right funny) go to the Maricopia County Recorders website. Just put in the names of our heros, I think the recorders office put in a special revolving door just for Chris. After reading through some of his issues I think I know where most of our money went. Funny how he dosent sign his name on anything but divorce papers.

Submitted by mavric on Tue, 04/18/2006 - 09:52

mavric

( Posts: 63 | Credits: )

im in the same bost as many of you. i cant get any reply from mmg. my nephew went to their address in tx. and had to talk to the landlord of the building and they told him a woman rented the office space about 5 months ago and they havent seen anybody since. but the rent has been paid. i have filed complaints with ftc and the bbb. now i dont know where to turn. all help will be appreciated

Submitted by on Tue, 04/18/2006 - 16:24

I can't believe that Hyla had the nerve to say that the reason she has not been answering e-mails was because her child was ill. She reads everything on this forum everyday, so if she has time to do that then I see no reason why she can't answer e-mail. Just another excuse not to give people back their money.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 04:40

hyla i dont care if you have to bring the high heels and costumes out of retirement and start swinging on a brass pole again, you better pay up soon. people are starting to get more and more angry. why dont you get chrome lotus wheels to help you out?

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 09:52

We have $13,371 deposited with this company. What to do?

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 10:11

I have not heard anyone recently(within the last week) say that they had gotten a refund or partial refund from Hyla. I remember reading back in the forum a few weeks ago that someone had received 2 1000 dollars installments from her and someone said their refund check bounced. Has anyone gotten a full refund and if so what did you have to do to get it? I have been e-mailing Hyla everyday with no response from her.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 10:32

Well...I have been sending & receiving emails from Hyla today. She 'says' she's working on getting my refund done today & it will be issued by Tuesday. I asked her further questions about delivery & how it where it would be coming from. I only received that she is working on it & will provide the UPS tracking info by weeks end. Not sure whether or not to think this is a good thing or not. I am happy that I'm actually receiving some response....which for the longest time hasn't happened.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/19/2006 - 11:07