Skip to main content

QLOOT saying I have a loan, but I don't

Submitted by on Tue, 03/08/2011 - 08:56
Credits:
[Donate]

I have received several emails in the past few days from QLOOT/Vip Cash, stating that my loan of 605 is due on Friday March 4th, and if I would like to pay my loan in full, extend my loan or increase my loan to call...and they leave this number, "888-678-2999". That was last tuesday, today I get an email (and also phone calls) stating that my account is in default. And to bring it current they are requiring me to call then to make a payment. they also stated that "this will serve as your final notice and if we do not hear back from you, we have no alternative then to proceed with further action against you".

The thing is I do not have a loan with them. I HAD a loan with National Cash Lenders that I sent an email to stating they were an illegal lender in my state, and I did not owe them any more money. (Loan was for 400, I paid 400).....I haven't heard from then since, so I am not sure if they are affiliated in anyway.

I do not have a loan, with QLOOT, what do I need to do?

Thanks,
Alexa

QLOOT goes by several different names, some are:
DMA Financial Corp aka Qloot aka VIP Cash aka National Cash Lenders.

They are well known for issuing loans to people without the required licensing, after the customer pays off the loan they will transfer the customers information to their other companies and claim they owe MORE money. Close your account and [URL=http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/paydayloan/illegal-pdl-dealings.html]CLICK HERE[/URL] to find out how to deal with illegal lenders.

Submitted by Shazzers on Tue, 03/08/2011 - 09:05

Shazzers

( Posts: 17344 | Credits: )

QUESTION/UPDATE

I sent my email that I sent to National Cash Lenders, to QLOOT, and I received an email this morning that states this:

DMA Financial, Inc.
1700 East Desert Inn Road, Suite 207, Las Vegas, NV 89109-3207

Re: Account number: xxxxx0967

Dear xxx,

Your payment of $105.00 has been received and processed as of 3/8/2011. Your remaining balance of $660.00 is due 3/14/2011.

If this payment is returned for any reason, you will owe the amount of the returned payment in addition to the amount due.

Please contact us at 888.678.2999 if you have any questions or wish to change your payment arrangements.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Monday - Friday 7AM-5PM PST
qloot(dot)com

Money has not been taken from my account...the balance is different then what they said yesterday, and I honestly have NO clue what they are talking about. I talked to my bank, and they said nothing went through, is this a tactic to get me to contact them? Should I keep replying to these emails, with my email about illegal lending? Help is GREATLY appreciated...

Submitted by on Wed, 03/09/2011 - 06:22

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

QLoot just sent me an email and asked for my log in account information to my Wells Fargo bank account

Submitted by on Fri, 05/11/2012 - 16:57

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )